1. I have only opened my Bible twice this week.
2. Being a mom is A LOT harder than I ever thought it would be. I have never been more convicted of my own sin nature until having children or rather THREE children. Trying to civilize uncivilized beings can really bring out the worst in me sometimes. Pride, anger, irritation. Being a parent is like character truth serum. Thankfully, the Lord is always faithful when I cry to Him for wisdom and guidance. Praise you Lord Jesus!
3. I locked (word used very loosely) Juliana and Trent in the backyard yesterday.
|be still my heart. so precious.|
4. So I could eat this...
*warm from the oven...heaven.
5. Drake has a Santa Fe Alumni event tonight. I came up with a series of good excuses so that I could stay home, but the truth, I just plain don't want to go. I worry that people are starting to think I'm a recluse.
6. Snotty nose and dirty feet, this kid steals my heart.
|He stood in the backyard tossing his hat in the air while screaming "yeehaw" for five minutes straight|
Have a great weekend!