oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crazy Sock Day and the Great Dog Rescue

Hey there, just popping in because we had a fun morning and I wanted to not only share, but have it stored in my memory bank.

Today was crazy sock day at school and never one to be outdone, Juliana made sure that her socks were both festive and spirited. She came bounding out fully dressed this morning and couldn't wait for school to start. Oh yes, the red ribbon. It's drug awareness week for Carlsbad schools. She has already informed me that "alcohol can mess up your cranium."




After drop off, Mama needed some fresh air. So the little two and I took a detour just to enjoy the beautiful sunshine. About 15 minutes into our detour I get a call from my brother. He's just finished surfing (Thursday is his day off) and has found a lost dog. He has the dog in my parent's backyard, but doesn't have the key to their house and he needs to google the address on the tag.  Detour again, now we're at Grandma's. Turn's out Trooper (that's the dog) lives just down the street...


Precious.


Mission complete. Trooper is home safe.


That's all for now. Check in tomorrow for Friday confessions. I've definitely got some confessing to do. Hopefully one of them will be that I've conquered the hidden beast in our home a.k.a. the laundry room without too much frustration.


Yikes, I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment