oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Confessions

I'll make this quick, I'm prepping for a couple different things right now. I'm getting completely spoiled this weekend. Tonight I get have a girl's night out with my favorites. We've been counting down to this day for awhile (an embarrassing while) to go see Edward and Bella tie the knot in Breaking Dawn (more to come on this later I'm sure). Then I fly out tomorrow to meet my honey in Chicago for a little mommy/daddy time (again, more to come on this as well). Super exciting, but lots of prep work so here goes...

1. I often strap my kids in the car 10-15 minutes before we actually need to leave so that I can go in the house and tidy up, put on make-up or just plain go to the bathroom without interruption.

2. Often while I'm doing this Trent thinks it's hysterical to yell, "Mom!!" at the top of his lungs. I sweetly pop my head out the front door and say, "mommy will be out soon buddy, please be quiet". In my mind, I'm yelling "SHUT UP!!"

3. Sometimes I don't brush my teeth before bed because I'm too tired.

4. I haven't eaten a vegetable since Monday.

5. I'm super excited about Chicago, but right now I REALLY can't wait for four hours on a plane. By myself. With Starbucks and a magazine. Please don't misunderstand, I adore my children and feel incredibly blessed I get to stay at home with them, but the thought of four hours alone...is that the Hallelujah chorus I hear??

Love to you all and a HUGE thank you to all of you who are helping make tonight and this weekend possible ~xoxo Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Confessions (or shall I say current obsessions):

    1) Breaking Dawn
    2) Robert Pattinson
    3) Ryan Gosling
    4) Ryan Reynolds
    5) Team Edward

    Hope you had a great flight and a great trip and that you are staying warm during the football game - it looks COLD on TV.

    ReplyDelete