oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Round 2

Tis' the season...mistletoe, nativity and candy canes. Yes these are all part of the season. Unfortunately this season brings on a whole host of other things that aren't so pleasant. Colds, croup, and sickness in general. Blah.

Our family is closing in on week two of sickness. There seems to be a revolving door of disease in our home. I'm blaming kindergarten. We never had these problems before. Well whatever the source, this mama is working hard to get them well and stay well herself because next week is Cabo. Sigh.

Feverish Sleeping Beauty


A little croupy, but otherwise fine Beauty


Little man made his escape with Grandma today. He got to run errands with her and play is her backyard. Lucky dog. I seem to be sustaining myself on green tea and these...


So much for eating healthy before Cabo. I'm awaiting a call from the doctor right now, but I'm hopeful there will not be a round three. That we truly are on the upswing and the health of the Kellas family will be restored. Should there be a round three...I'm seriously considering homeschooling.

As for the mistletoe, nativity and candy canes, there's still plenty of season left to enjoy them. Gatherings with loved ones and baking Christmas treats. Once again my faithful readers I'm asking you to pray for my littles. Pray that we all will be rested and restored to enjoy the remainder of the season.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that your picture of Sleeping Beauty is gorgeous! Jules looks so beautiful :) There is something so special to me about sleeping children. I'm sure they will all feel better soon, and I have been praying for all 5 of you. Looking forward to tonight!

    ReplyDelete