oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Know

Laundry will always be with me, but my children will not always be coloring at the dining room table. Today I took a time out from the endless pile to sticker, color and create with my sweet littles.


We love dancing in our family.


And kisses.




Afternoon iced lattes with my mom need to happen more often.


I have amazing women in my life {big and little}.



Some pretty great men too.


This face melts my heart.


Warm cookies, fresh flowers and bright scarves make me happy.



My brother adores my kids.


I LOVE my family.



I could continue on. I know that God is sovereign. I know that accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior  is the best way to live and the ONLY hopeful way to die. I know that CHANEL concealer is the best I've ever used and that I love shoes, but oddly I don't like feet {accept little chubby ones}. I know that time is slipping by quickly and that allowing mommy time-outs for coloring and baking cupcakes is always worth it. What about you? What'd you know?

Oh yeah...and candle lit dinners, good wine and a little footsie under the table is something every couple should make time for.


1 comment:

  1. I love this post :) It makes me smile. I know that I love you and OUR family. We do have some pretty great people in this family and I KNOW I am very blessed to be a part of it. Love these pictures. Someday you will have to re-expose me to Peets coffee because I have not had anything from there since I was up at UCLA. I don't even know where to find one.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete