oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Keeping Up

We can never just have it all together can we?? I feel like when I've got a good handle on a couple of areas in my life inevitably a couple of others fall by the wayside. The blog has fallen by the wayside as of lately in exchange for my Bible study homework being completed early, meeting a friend for a walk while the kids were at school and lingering to visit and share a meal after a play date. I've been exercising regularly, eating healthier (sans the Sprinkle's visit) and going to bed at a a decent hour.

I apologize for dropping the ball on confessions, I traded that post for a glass of wine and a hot shower. The sunshine has me inspired to document once again. Hold tight, I'm hoping to be a bit more regular next week, but not now.

In a couple of hours my "oldest" friend will be coming for dinner and dessert. Not only will we be celebrating our 29th birthdays, we will be toasting to 24 years of friendship. The Lord has taught me so much through her. We've had our ups and downs over the years, but still, few can make me laugh harder. There's comfort in being with someone who's known you that long. I cherish every memory we've shared and the time we still get to spend together.

I'll be out this weekend too, but I promise to be back next week. Gotta get...I've got company coming :).

No comments:

Post a Comment