1. A three in one...
The worst part, I could careless that adorable Reese is pregnant, I just wanted to know about Bachelor Ben and Courtney...and of course the sad split of Carlisle Cullen and Kelly Taylor...you know what I mean. At least the cookie is homemade.
2. The Hunger Games came out this weekend and I have not seen it yet. However, by the way I've been eating you would think I was preparing to compete in the arena myself. Seriously, I don't know what has come over me, I can't stop eating. For the record, I'm not pregnant. I checked. Twice. I might start to look pregnant though if I don't get a handle on it. I'll work on that tomorrow...definitely by Tuesday.
3. Samantha is on antibiotics for an ear infection. I skipped a day of dosing because the process is so painful. I pin her head between my knees, plug her nose and pinch her mouth. Then quickly hold her mouth shut so she must swallow. We do this twice a day. She hates it. So do I. Friday I just didn't have the energy. We'll make up for it though. Please don't judge me.
4. There are three laundry baskets of clean clothes in our house that have been untouched for two weeks. At this point I'm considering donating every item. Clearly we haven't missed any of this stuff and loading it in my car and dropping it somewhere sounds easier than folding it (well first throwing it back in the dryer to fluff) and putting it away.
1. Saturday morning walk and coffee with Auntie Jess and cousin Emily.
2. Family snuggles
3. Grammy and Grandpa came home from New Zealand
4. Samantha and her
The list could go on, but right now my computer cursor is misbehaving and it's making it difficult. I'm tired. It's been a good weekend. We experienced both sunshine and rain. Time catching up with friends was balanced with time snuggled up catching up on our DVR. I feel ready to take on the week and maybe even those three laundry baskets, we'll see...