oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

...the livin' is easy...


While life is certainly not easy with three kids, there's something about summer, particularly this one so far that has seemed easier. Enjoyable. Carefree.

Granted we are only a week in  and Lord knows come mid-August I'll be craving routine and the smell of number 2 pencils, but for now...for now we're just enjoying the easy livin'.

Like the slip n' slide and all our meals in the backyard.



Post dinner ice cream, complete with chocolate sauce and sticky fingers.







Yesterday was another backyard day. The pool and slip n' slide were set up by 9:30 and we just went back and forth. Inside, outside. Mac n' cheese, popsicles. Painting nails, playing water guns.



After a day in the sun, Drake and I headed out for a little date night. We checked out a new spot in Leucadia and then went to the Belly Up for music and good times with some friends.

{pre-date silliness with Sammy girl}


Lastly, I would be remiss if I didn't share some big news here on the blog...

Drake was traveling this past week and just happened to be having dinner at the same restaurant as...


Kristen Stewart. Bella. I almost died.

Especially since this is what I was doing while he was texting me.


Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Summer living is definitely alive and well at the Kellas home :) I love that you love the kiddie pool Lisa. Thats a pretty classic photo of you. Ive been loving that it is so sunny despite the typical "June Gloom" forecasting for this time of year. The kiddos look adorable as always and I'm really loving Juliana's fashion sense these days. Such a flower child... tye dye, peace signs, rainbows, converse, vans, pink, purple, green etc etc. Seriously, I would've loved all that as a 7 year old! Also, shout out to Drake for getting pics of Bella :) as I said before, You are Awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete