1. This week has been a total bust in eating healthy. Need an example? Last night for dinner I ate a chocolate covered caramel pecan bar from the Elizabethan Bakery. Drake had a board meeting and I've been cooped up in the house with mildly sick kids all week so I felt completely justified. I will admit I should NOT have eaten the whole thing, there was a consequence to that.
2. I have been doing really well on the whole no shopping thing, however, I did purchase Samantha a couple pairs of shoes. In my defense, the child's foot is shaped like a rectangle and the shoes at the second hand store I was looking at just weren't going to cut it.
3. I watch The Bachelor and I enjoy it.
4. I was highly emotional on Samantha's birthday and cried while watching Modern Family. Yes, there was a birth, but watching Phil's protective nature of his adult daughter is what really got to me.
5. My face is breaking out and I'm a little more filled out than normal after the holidays. I have no motivation to exercise or eat healthy (see #1)...maybe the stomach flu will strike and take care of it for me. Kidding, kind of. Maybe if just I got it...for like a day...on a Saturday...when Drake is home...and NO ONE ELSE in the family got it...nope, still wouldn't be worth it. Guess I'm just gonna have to move my booty and stop frequenting bakeries. Lord help me, I used to care more.
Someone please help me feel better about myself, my emotional, bachelor lovin', muffin top self.
Happy long weekend!