1. I think I ate Samantha's body weight in Kit Kats yesterday...if not Sammy's definitely my niece Emily's.
2. I went to the gym to work them off and then came home and at a full size Three Musketeer's while I blogged about Disney World (thank you Koops for handing out full size candy bars this year).
3. Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 comes out this month and my excitement rivals a giddy teenager's. I actually teared up during a preview.
4. I daydream about being on The Voice even though I can't sing. Drake told me I can't buy a karaoke machine for myself so I am getting Juliana one for Christmas. She will love it and so will I. It's a win win...maybe not for the neighbors.
5. I lovingly refer to Trent as The Professional Question Asker. While most of the time I'm amused by his questions, there are times, like today for instance, that I want to squeeze his cute little face and tell him to be quiet. And another thing, there is a downside in having a four year old that reads. Especially when he is a professional question asker :)
6. I like Thanksgiving more than Christmas and I'm SO excited it's November.
I know it has been awhile since I've done confessions, but if you've got anything to get off your chest there's no judgement here. Do tell!