oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Days

{online Christmas shopping+coffee, while the kids played in the backyard}

Today was one of those days. The ones where you feel like you're able to accomplish so much, yet didn't feel pressed for time at all. The kind where you feel like you're very present and in the moment. The kind where you get to dust the furniture and bake cookies, but still manage to take a mid-day park break. The kind of day you need every now and then as a mom to remind you that you are capable.

I liked today.

{chick-fil-a at the park}

{"chocate milky", her new fave}


{look at me mama!}

{her new word today: motorcycle}

{melt my heart}



Once home we extended our outdoor time in the backyard. Rather than shooing them out so I could get stuff done, I sat on the wall soaking in the afternoon sun and them and all their littleness. Such blessings they are.





Yep, it was a good day. Tomorrow is looking pretty good too, my Honey comes home and we will celebrate 9 years of marriage. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment