1. I have avoided bedtime stories every night this week. They each like to read their own book. It takes awhile, it's somewhat tedious and I just didn't have the mental patience for it this week.
2. I can't remember what I ate for dinner last night, but I can remember that Drake ate lobster on Tuesday night. He just happened to be in Maine for work and managed to squeeze in a lobster dinner. Did I mention there was a side of lobster stew in there? The man that hates soups and stews because "the steam makes him hot" somehow managed to choke down a hearty bowl of lobster stew. I am grateful for his job, however, I do get slightly bitter at all the amazing restaurants he gets to eat at. Oh Honey!
3. Something "started" this week that has been absent from my life for over two years now. I used the visitation of this old friend as an excuse to consume as much chocolate as I wanted. There may have also been a frightening amount of peach cobbler thrown into the mix.
4. All three hampers are overflowing.
5. I only exercised once this week and I went an entire day without brushing my teeth. Gum anyone??
6. Sarah told me that she weighs herself once a week just to keep things in check...I haven't weighed myself since January. I finally worked up the courage this morning. I have gained almost 6 lbs. This does not make me happy.
1. The way this one sits in her carseat.
2. Close friends that feel at home in my kitchen and a table full of kiddos and their sweet laughter.
3. Trent and Avery's relationship. Hands down they are the most adorable three year old best friends ever!!
4. Juliana's fashion sense. Sister adds flare to everything she wears.
5. Samantha is battling an ear infection which makes me sad, but I sure do cherish the nighttime baby snuggles.
6. My Honey comes home tomorrow. Whether or not he smuggled home some lobster for me I can't wait to wrap my arms around him.
What about you all? I'd love to hear how your week was...