oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


We celebrated with good friends. Watched the ball drop, popped poppers and toasted with champagne. I gave each of my babies a kiss and prayed for wisdom as their mama in the new year.  I gave my big guy a kiss and prayed for wisdom as his wife in the new year.  I pray that the Lord will give me grace as each year brings us new challenges and opportunities to grow and I pray that I would have a heart of gratitude.





We spent our first day of 2014 on the shore of the Mission Bay Yacht Club. Our neighbors are members and they invited us down to hang out and check out the new family sailboat.

It was a gorgeous day. Even though I was the only one in our family who braved the windy bay with Uncle Nigel, everyone was in their element.



 {playing catch with Brandon}

 {our dancer girl playing paddle ball}

{miss independent pacing the shoreline}

January 1st is coming to a close. My eyelids are heavy after a full day of sunshine, salty air and sailing. I am excited for 2014 and I'm hopeful that there will be many more days like this one. Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to start New Years Day! Reminds me of days gone by down at Mission Bay. Beautiful day, beautiful family! Love you, Happy New Year!
    xxxooo mom

    ReplyDelete