oh honey

oh honey
days are long, years are short.

Friday, January 3, 2014

~Break~


Today is the last real day of Christmas break (sigh). We have enjoyed our time together as a family. The weather lately has been a brisk (interpret sunny with cool winds) teaser for summer and I have done my best to have the kids and I soak it up.

 {queen bee loves to sit in my chair}

{sporty girl could play all day}


{buddy is happy as long as he has a bucket and a shovel}


I know our 1800 sqf. house costs as much as a mansion in the mid-west, but truthfully this is why. I love living here. I love raising beach babies. I love the rejuvenation that comes from a couple hours basking in the sun and breathing salty air. I am sad that Christmas break is coming to an end, but happy that it was enjoyed and full of good memories.


1 comment:

  1. Break was always the best! How wonderful that the weather permitted beach fun :) Love these pics of the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete